Manufacturing and QA Engineer (in China)
AXIS is a Canadian hardware company creating the next wave of IOT products based on smart and simple design. We’re about inventing new ‘Things’ and re-writing the rules in Hardware! Our flagship product, Gear was launched as a smart device that motorizes and automates existing window coverings in minutes and is controllable via a smartphone. Named as the 2017 Motorized Product of the Year by the Consumer Technology Association, Gear is compatible with roller shades, vertical blinds, curtains and much more – regardless of size or weight.
Visit us at: https://www.helloaxis.com/
Manufacturing and QA Engineer's main responsibility will be to oversee the day to day operations of our manufacturing efforts in Shenzhen, China. The candidate will be responsible for communicating with OEM factory and parts suppliers, managing the components' supply chain and logistics, leading sourcing efforts for suppliers for new parts and assuring the quality of the final product leaving the CM factory.
- Speaks Mandarin and English
- Has work permit for working in China
- 2+ years in Manufacturing, QA, supply chain
- An Engineering or a technical background
- Experienced with plastics manufacturing and injection molding processes
- Experienced with electronics manufacturing, SMT process
- Knowledge of a network of suppliers in China is a benefit
- Experience with DC motors is a benefit
- Health and dental insurance (五险一金，国家法定假日)
- Flexible work environment focused on results not hours
- Joining a startup in rapid growth stage with plenty of opportunity for professional career growth