Technical Support Representative
As an emerging startup in the smart home space, AXIS has grown fast by focusing on the end-to-end customer experience - from hardware to software and beyond. Our success lies in providing a world-class level of support for every single customer. We are looking for someone with attitude and ambition that matches ours to join our customer support team. This is where you come in.
We are hiring an exceptional Technical Support Representative who will go above and beyond to provide the best customer experience possible. Someone who can balance empathizing with our customers while creatively solving their problems. You can multitask and be detail oriented, but above all, have the ability to remain calm in the face of a storm and be a hero to our customers!
- Proactively manage support tickets in a timely manner while ensuring customer satisfaction with every engagement
- Work with our Customer Care team to support customers facing technical issues with the product
- Schedule and conduct support calls with customers to resolve issues
- Perform inquiries related to user escalations for tickets and requests
- Troubleshoot, repair and recover hardware and software failures in returned products
- Build and maintain troubleshooting references for both internal and external use
- Support a wide range of customers, including end users of our products, system integrators, installers, and distribution partners
- 1-2 years of experience working in technical customer support or a similar field
- Obsessed with making customers happy first and foremost
- Be proactive in identifying and creatively solving customer problems
- Great at reducing complex concepts into easy-to-understand terms
- Technically savvy with an aptitude for both hardware and software products
- An enthusiastic and friendly personality with a team player mindset
- Have worked with Zendesk or other CRM tools
- Experience working in fast-paced startups
- Technical support experience with smart home or Internet of Things technologies such as SmartThings, WINK, Vera, Control4, IFTTT and other integrations an asset
- Must be able to work flexible shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Free (Good) Coffee and Snacks!!
- An intimate start-up experience within a small team
- An exciting career in the hardware space - easy to get friends and family excited over the product!
- Opportunity to working with Smart Home/IoT products and applications using new emerging tech